Published: May 2018
Starbucks App Leads Mobile Payment Competitors
Circulated: February 5, 2019
This year, 23.4 million people (14+ years old) will use the Starbucks app to make a point-of-sale purchase at least once every six months. This is greater adoption than Apple Pay (22.0 million), Google Pay (11.1 millionusers), and Samsung Pay (9.9 million).
Learnings from yesterday’s survey
- 23% report the image showing too large in their Email client.
- 78% of respondents would like the responses to be the same alias as they enjoy seeing the discussion.
- 6 people suggested soliciting facts from across Amazon: AWS, Alexa, Kindle & Devices, AMZL, AGFS, and AMG, for example.
- PhoneTool icons were the biggest write-in request.
- The Net Promoter Score was 7.6 / 10, thank you to everyone who took the time to submit! Looking to improve upon that score by the end of Q2!