Coinbase has 99% of their digital assets in cold storage with the other 1% insured by Lloyd’s of…

Coinbase has 99% of their digital assets in cold storage with the other 1% insured by Lloyd’s of London. Today they can give clients peace of mind over hacking, but not if it’s the fault of the consumer losing access to their individual account.