Discover more from Fact of the Day 1
March 25: Popular Apps for Work
In 2020, remote work collaboration and security tools experienced the greatest growth in popularity year-over-year.
Published: January 2021
Popular Apps for Work
During the pandemic, we increasingly turned to digital tools to perform our work remotely. In 2020 remote work collaboration and security tools experienced the greatest growth in popularity year-over-year. Okta, an identity and access management company in San Francisco, analyzed 9,400 of their customers to see the most popular Apps for Work in 2020.
App & Service (Ranked)
1. Microsoft 365. Productivity software.
2. Amazon Web Services. On-demand cloud computing platforms and APIs.
3. Salesforce. CRM and enterprise applications.
4. Google. Productivity software.
5. Zoom. Video communications application.
6. Atlassian Product Suite. Project management tools.
7. Slack. Communication platform.
8. Docusign. Document signing and management.
9. Box. File sharing.
10. Cisco Meraki. Cloud controlled Wi-Fi.
Did you appreciate the fact today?